nVidia just released version 3 of their Gameworks OpenGL/Vulkan samples. The GameWorks samples is described as:
The NVIDIA GameWorks™ Graphics samples are a comprehensive set of OpenGL, OpenGL ES and Vulkan samples that programmers of all levels can use to better understand modern 3D graphics techniques and enhance games, simulations and other 3D projects.
New to the 3.0 release are:
- Vulkan support on Windows, Android, Linux for desktop x86_64 and Linux for Tegra available NOW!
- Full source code and assets to the popular Vulkan "Fish!" demo
- Threaded rendering in Vulkan and OpenGL (using AZDO) with matching versions of the Fish demo
- Additional Vulkan Samples
- Single-pass Cubemap Rendering Sample
- Metaball Rendering Sample
- MSAA with Deferred Shading Sample
- OpenGL Command Lists Sample
The homepage for the samples is available here. The source code of the samples is available on Github while the documentation is available here.