Unity just released version 2019.3 containing several long awaited packages that are now ready for prime time. The two programmable pipelines (HDRP and URP) are both considered verified at this point, as are a number of other key packages.
Highlights from the 2019.3 release include;
- High Definition Render Pipeline now verified
- Universal Render Pipeline now verified
- Visual Effect Graph now verified
- Update UI including new font, icons and better highDPI performance
- Improved Package Manager including ability to install from git
- New Asset Database system
- New Input system
- Incremental Garbage Collector now no longer experimental
- DOTS GameObject converter in preview
- Unity Live Link
- Havok Physics for DOTS now available
- Configurable Enter Play Mode optimizations
You can learn more about the features in this release on the Unity blog or by watching the video below.