OGMO is a free and open source level editor, written in Haxe by Matt Makes Games the makers of Celeste among other games. The level editor is available on GitHub under the MIT open source license. OGMO 3.1(.1) was just released.
Details of the new release from the changelog:
- Added entity image to entity palette
- Move broken levels to trash instead of deleting them permanently
- Fix image previews leaking out of the popup
- Fix a typo in the popup box-shadow
- Don't show the "delete" option for image popups
.ogmo file association metadata
- Improved non-json file handling in the level manager panel
- Added the ability to use an image for Entities
If you are interested in checking out OGMO, be sure to check the documentation, which also includes instructions on how to build the Haxe code yourself. If you would like to see OGMO in action, be sure to check out the video below.
Design GameDev News