Orx is a fairly unique data driven plugin based C++ game engine we featured a previous version here. The project is open source under the ZLib license and works on Windows, Linux and MacOS and can target these platforms plus iOS and Android.
New features of Orx 1.1 include:
- GLFW 2.7 to GLFW 3.3 for updated display, mouse, joystick and keyboard support.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Support for gamepad mappings (as per SDL database).
- Hardware cursors and icons.
- Updated Android support.
- Drag and Drop support for file names.
- Clipboard support.
Full details of this release are available in the change log and precompiled binaries are available here. Be sure to watch the video below to learn more about this unique 2D game engine.