Tiled, the open source 2D map editor, just released version 1.2.1. The new release is entirely focused on bug fixes and stability improvements. If you are unfamiliar with Tiled, it is an excellent 2D map editor, able to create 2D, isometric and even hexographic maps and is supported by almost every single modern 2D game engine in use today. You can learn more about how to used Tiled through our complete tutorial series available here.
Details of the Tiled 1.2.1 release:
- Fixed JSON templates not being visible in Templates view (#2009)
- Fixed Maps view to show all readable map formats
- Fixed crash when deleting a command using the context menu (by Robert Lewicki, #2014)
- Fixed crash after a world file failed to load
- Fixed Select None action to be enabled when there is any selection
- Fixed disappearing of tile types on export/import of a tileset (#2023)
- Fixed tool shortcuts when using Spanish translation
- Fixed saving of the “Justify” alignment option for text objects (#2026)
- Changed Cut, Copy and Delete actions to apply based on selected layer types
- Windows: Updated builds to Qt 5.9.7
- Updated Russian translation (by Rafael Osipov, #2017)
You can download Tiled here and learn more here.