Wave Engine 2.5.0 “Orca” was just released. Wave Engine is a free to use C# powered cross platform game engine I previously featured in the Closer Look game engine series. This release includes several nice new improvements including Bullet 3D physics support, ARKit/ARCore support, gltf file support and much more.
Details of the release:
- Added ARMobile (ARKit and ARCore) support.
- Added Bullet Physics 3D integration.
- Added new Model asset workflow.
- Added GLTF support.
- Added Morphing support.
- Added new Animation3D component.
- Added Mixed Reality support.
- Added Render Layers integration in Visual Editor.
- Added support for Rasterizer, Blend and DepthStencil state descriptions.
- Added Line Mesh components.
- Added the possibility of disabling protobuf serialization.
- Optimized Transform 3D.
- Improved Visual Editor performance.
- Added convert from prefab to entity.
- Added Copy entity path as entity option in Visual Editor.
- Fixed Drag and drop issues with entities in Visual Editor.
- Fixed Linux Gamepad support and crash.
- Fixed Camera.Unproject incoherences.
- Fixed xCode 9 template support.
- Fixed multicomponents on prefabs.
- Fixed internal memory leak with Vertex Buffers.
- Fixed WaitGameAction memory leak.
- Fixed problems with large Tilemaps.
- Fixed RenderPropertyAsFInput with converters.
- Fixed Blending problems with Noesis Panels.
- Fixed new material creation issues.
- Fixed PerfabInstance delete issues.
- Fixed cubemap reflection issues.
- Fixed OpenGL issue when rendering Opaque and Alpha layers in the same scene.
- Fixed minimum iOS template version.
You can read a great deal more about the release right here. For more details be sure to watch the video below.