Cocos2D-x 3.17 was just released. Cocos2D-x is an open source MIT license cross platform C++ game framework that has been used to create several games including BADLAND and Clash of Kings. The 3.17 release adds support for iPhone X, upgraded the underlying media libraries and implemented various bug fixes and improvements.
- added support for iPhone X
- added support Android Studio 3.0+
- CMake is now supported on all platforms
- upgraded Spine runtime to v3.6.39
- upgraded GLFW to 3.2.1
- misc bugs fix and stability improvements
Click here to read the full release notes. If you wish to learn more about Cocos2D-x check out our complete text tutorial series available here, or watch the following video series here and here.