Tiled, the open source map editor, just released version 1.1.3. Beyond some new translations, this released is primarily composed of bug fixes. If you are interested in learning more about Tiled, be sure to check out our Tiled tutorial series available here. Complete change log of the release displayed below.
- Fixed crash when removing a tileset referenced by multiple objects
- Fixed crash on paste when it introduced more than one new tileset
- Fixed Invert Selection for non-infinite maps
- Fixed Select All to not select objects on locked layers
- Fixed logic determining the tilesets used by a tile layer
- Fixed copy/paste changing object order (#1896)
- Fixed tileset getting loaded twice when used by the map and a template
- Fixed repainting issues on undo/redo for new maps (#1887)
- JSON plugin: Fixed loading of infinite maps using CSV tile layer format (#1878)
- Linux: Updated AppImage to Qt 5.9.4
- Updated Hungarian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese and Ukrainian translations
Tiled is available to download on itch.io, while the source code is available on Github. If you’d like to support Tiled, be sure to check out their Patreon here.