BladeCoder Adventure Engine 2.0 was just released today. BladeCoder is an adventure game focused game engine that is open source (Apache 2) and built over the LibGDX Java game framework. I previously featured the BladeCoder engine in the Closer Look series available here.
New changes to this release include:
- HelpScreen doesn't stretch in 4:3 aspect ratio.
- InkManager translation files support.
- Import ink texts in order. Better I18N checks.
- Add music volume fade support in MusicVolume action.
- VoiceManager doesn't hide texts, now waits to the calc time.
- FIX: bug when saving ink cb.
I recorded a video going hands-on with the newest version available here and embedded below.