Wave Engine 2.3.1 was just released. Wave Engine is a C# powered cross platform 3D game engine I previously featured in the Closer Look series. The Wave Engine 2.3.1 released brings several new features and improvements, including:
- OpenGL support on Windows platforms
- Binary serialization with Protobuf-NET library
- WPF, Windows Form and GTK# templates
- New Dark and Light themes
- EdgeCollider2D component added to Physics2D
- Texture support in vertex shaders
- New RequiredService attribute
- Oculus Touch support
- Relative path support for entity paths
- Bokeh lens image effect and a new sample illustrating it
- Add Child button added
- New QuickStarter sample, with code available on Github.
You can learn more about the release here, while Wave Engine can be downloaded here.