Unity have just released another patch, 5.4.4p2, composed entirely of fixes. Actually it’s by far the shortest patch release notes I’ve ever seen from Unity, comprised of:
- (852307) - Android/IL2CPP: Prevent a crash which could occur with the use of OnAudioFilterRead callbacks on krait CPUs.
- (836697) - Android: Identified unaccounted spikes in profiler.
- (857203) - Deployment Management: Corrected a behaviour on Windows where using -logfile on batch mode with an emptry string would cause the output to go to stdout, consistent with all other platforms.
- (780168) - Editor: Fixed Gizmos only being displayed for the first camera in the Game View.
- (828288) - IOS: Fixed an issue where the ReplayKit API might be reported as available on unsupported devices.
- (829753) - Kernel: JSON serialisation now supports correct parsing of NaN and +/-Inf.
- (none) - Purchasing: Fixed a bug where a duplicate transaction could fail without calling the failure callback.
- (861828) - UnityWebRequest: Fixed the proxy support so that debugging tools like Fiddler work.
As always, the patch is available for Windows and Mac for download here.