Cocos Creator just released version 1.2.2. Cocos Creator is a HTML5 based game engine and editor built over top of the Cocos2d-x game engine. I did a hands on video with Cocos Creator available here if you want to learn more.
Primarily a fixed release, here are the details from the release notes:
- [Engine] Refactored index.html page for Web build, improve page initialization speed massively.
- [Engine] Add API
cc.view.enableAntiAlias(false) to disable bilinear image smoothing for pixel-art graphics.
- [Engine] Support
cc.view.enableAntiAlias(false) API in native platform.
- [Engine] Fixed pop-up keyboard on some tablet device with wider screen will cause screen orientation to change issue.
- [Engine] Fixed register events to a deactivated node in
start method will make the node respond to event on native platform issue.
- [Engine] Fixed register events to a deactivated node, the event will not work after node is activated issue.
- [Engine] Fixed some registered node event will not work when Web window lost and regain focus.
- [Engine] Fixed when loading TTF assets, the loaded callback may not fire at the correct moment issue.
- [Engine] Fixed using deprecated API on mobile browser will report error directly issue.
- [Action] Fixed
tintBy not working properly on native platform issue.
- [Action] Fixed using
cc.targetedAction will report error issue.
- [Prefab] Add synchronized Prefab option, user can select whether a prefab should sync changes to all instances in scene.
- [Animation] Fixed the red needle in timeline may break issue.
- [Animation] Fixed when dragging node in scene to edit position keyframe may not work issue.
- [Animation] Fixed undo node deleting operation may cause
updateAnimatingInEditMode to report error issue.
- [Console] Added ignore case switch to determine whether filter is case-sensitive.
- [SDK] Fixed inserting AnySDK runtime library to Web build may not work issue.
- [Label+Widget] Fixed setting Label's Overflow to
SHRINK and leave
string empty, turning on one dimension align for Widget will crash on native platform issue.
- [Particle] Fixed when
texture set to null will crash on native platform issue.
- [Tilemap] Fixed deleting node with Tiledmap and undo will make the node not visible issue.
- [Graphics] Fixed
Helper module not found in case-sensitive OS issue.
- [EditBox] Fixed resize node has wrong effect issue on mac platform issue.
mouseover event will not be registered if button's hover sprite is null.
- [ScrollView] Fixed save scene will cause ScrollView's content node get random position issue.
- [ScrollView] Fixed disabled Scrollview component can still respond to touch event issue.
- [ScrollView] Added
TOUCH_UP event callback.