Unity have just released patch 4.6.9p3 for Unity 5.2. From the patch http://unity3d.com/unity/qa/patch-releases:
As always, patch releases are recommended only for users affected by those bugs fixed in that patch.
- Android: Added support for Marshmallow runtime permissions.
- Android: Audio - Disabled Fast Path for GearVR.
- (734408) - Android: Fixed OBB deployment on Android 6.0 and some older devices.
- (738356) - iOS/IL2CPP: Now allow the [Preserve] attribute to correctly prevent stripping of a method in a nested type.
- (735880) - iOS/IL2CPP: Enabled profiling of GC allocations.
- (738232) - iOS/IL2CPP: Fixed race condition during cleanup of thread pool threads.
- (737996) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent generated C++ code from including a header file that was not generated when the type which could have been generated in that header is used only in an attribute applied to an assembly.
- (733799) - iOS/IL2CPP: Set default stack size to 1MB to match Mono behavior.
- (737503) - iOS: Fixed CRC check when using WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload(url, fileVersion, crc).
- (687059) - UI: Fixed issue that caused FontUpdateTracker to add an additinal RebuildForFont handler whenever a Text component was enabled using a font with no other active Text components using that font.
You can download the patch for Windows here and MacOS here.