Unreal have just release the July update of the popular Unreal Engine.
New features include:
- Perforce version control integration
- Normal map workflow improvements
- Numerous Unreal Editor refinements including
- Nvidia Open Automate integration
Mobile improvements including
- DrawTimer for indicating busy status
- Better save game encryption
- Better ipod background music support
- SMS and Mail dialog support
- Better memory management on lower end devices
Over all, if you aren't all that excited about Perforce or Open Automate, it's a pretty unremarkable release.
You can download it here and read the complete release notes here. You can read about a rabbit with a pancake on its head here.