The first revision of Unity 2018 has been released. This update is composed entirely of bug fixes and is considered production ready.
Details from the release notes:
- Editor: Fixed content drawn with OnSceneGUI not looking correct and consistent whether the project color space is Gamma or Linear.(1018625)
- Player: Fixed imbalanced platform profile markers in user scripts. (1005409)
- Web: Fixed crash when aborting AssetBundle download using UnityWebRequest. (1017468)
- Particles: Improved logic for when Automatic Culling can be used with non-randomized emission. (991235)
- Particles: Fixed particle collision not being detected when Particle System used negative scale. (985049)
- Particles: Fixed particles occasionally flickering when they have a random start life time and sort mode was set to Youngest or Oldest in front. (988874)
- Particles: Fixed prefabs with a ParticleSystem creating duplicate entries into its serialization after each modification. (989631)
- Particles: Fixed particles/alpha blended material inverting colors of other blended objects, when using HDR. (967476)
- Editor: Fixed PresetLibraries classes not being handled correctly by the Preset UI and will be excluded at the moment. (1020017)
- Editor: Foxed closing the Create new Preset window logging a Layout error in the console. (1022087)
- XR: Fixed XR.WSA.WorldManager.OnPositionalLocatorStateChanged() not getting called when state changes back to active.
You can download the release here.