A new update has been released for CryEngine, bringing it to version 5.3.3. Primarily a bug fix release, it also adds a new C# game template Rolling Ball.
From the release notes:
• New: Added RollingBall template to the C# game template selection.
• Refactored: Removed the Sydewinder application - this will be maintained as a separate project and is available as a download from the CRYENGINE Marketplace.
• Fixed: Bug where the MS compiler auto-vectorizer produced illegal instructions in mpeg code.
• Fixed: Added ScaleformHelper to builds.
• Fixed: Download of 5.3.1 SDKs package.
• Fixed: Crash during Scaleform shutdown.
• Fixed: Sydewinder doesn't close properly in Launcher.
• Fixed: Encoding fixes for command line parsing.
• Fixed: Crash reporter not producing crash dumps on Windows 7.
• Fixed: ScaleformHelper usage by WAF (all configs) and CMake (release config).
• Tweaked: Don't monolithically link MonoBridge into release configs, it's an optional feature.
• Tweaked: Copy the right portaudio binaries (performance and release config).
• Optimized: Don't copy unnecessary debug DLLs or PDBs to bin/win_x64.
• Fixed: Compiler detection for VS2017.
• Fixed: The ability to load a second level after the first has been loaded.
• Fixed: The Input class not registering mouse -movement.