In just a few hours the theme for the Unreal sponsored November #ue4jam is going to be announced. The game jam starts today and runs until November the 13th.
Details from the announcement thread:
- We will announce the theme on the November 10th stream, when the jam officially kicks-off.
- Make an amazing game by yourself or with a team (up to 5) around the given theme in Unreal Engine 4.
- Submit a download link to the Submission Thread (link incoming) before midnight on the night of November 13th/ morning of November 14th including the following:
- Team Name
- List of Team Members
- Name of submission (Please format it with your team's name attached ex. TeamName_GameName)
After you post your submission, PM me with the email addresses of your team members (up to 5), the name of your team and the name of your project. That makes it easier to get in contact with everyone, so make sure to send that info over!
- A small panel at Epic will judge entries on the following criteria:
- Unique use of theme
- Fun factor
- Overall Visuals
- Detailed rules to come!
- All submissions will be featured in a highlight reel posted to our YouTube and shown on Twitch.
The top 3 submissions will receive an Epic Swag Box with all sorts of goodies, a "Game Jam Finalist" forum badge, a featured playthrough on the December 1st Twitch stream (Sorry for the wait, American holiday the week before!), as well as a highlight on Unreal Engine launcher!
In addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving 1-year of Houdini Indie (including the Houdini Engine) provided by SideFX. This amazing tool can be used with UE4 through the official Houdini plugin.
Also in addition to the Epic Swag Box, each member of the winning teams will be receiving a free copy of AIPD. You will have a choice of Xbox One, PS4 or Steam keys.
Happy developing, and good luck!
Theme Announce Countdown
Submission Deadline Countdown