Tiled, a popular open source 2D map editor, just released version 0.16.2. If you are interested in learning more about Tiled we have a complete tutorial series here on GameFromScratch.
The 0.16.2 is composed entirely of fixes, including:
- JSON plugin: Fixed loading of custom properties on terrains
- Lua plugin: Fixed missing export of object layer drawing order (#1289)
- Fixed tile index adjustment when tileset image changes width (#1242)
--export-map [format] option (#1307)
- Fixed shortcuts for some tools when language is set to Dutch (#1280)
- Fixed a painting related bug affecting the top edge after AutoMapping (#1308)
- Fixed issues when compiling against Qt 5.6 on OS X and Windows (#1309)
- Fixed crash on maximizing with Maps view open on Windows (#1153, #1268, Qt 5.6.1)
- Fixed focus issue while typing predefined object types (#1244, Qt 5.6)
- Fixed silent fail when saving to restricted location on Windows (#965, Qt 5.6)
You can read the entire notes release here.