Sp3 for 3ds Max 2016 has been released, updating the popular 3D content creation package.
The service pack makes the following changes:
- MAXX-24066 Changing Frame Rate Breaks Default AutoKeyframe When Greater Than 0
- MAXX-27784 CAT Motion Editor Spinner Y and Z are buggy.
- MAXX-29434 Program error when user saves bip without extension
- MAXX-27484 skinOps.ReplaceVertexWeights not working
- MAXX-28752 Customer Error Report: Program error on File Open in UpdateSnapDisplay
- MAXX-28406 Memory leak with Animation playback
- MAXX-24692 No mapping during import of Autocad
- MAXX-29250 Program error while exporting a scene created in 3ds Max 2014
- MAXX-29125 FBX: custom attributes lost while importing fbx from MotionBuilder
- MAXX-28897 DWG Import of dwgs containing negatively scaled blocks displays incorrectly.
- MAXX-29186 Program error with Container Operation
- MAXX-26606 Scenes with many xref objects take exponentially longer to load
- MAXX-29612 Undo break connection Program error
- MAXX-27846 ShaderFX in Max 2015/2016 doesn't receive Shadows
- MAXX-28959 Add filename being imported/exported to NOTIFY_POST_IMPORT and NOTIFY_POST_EXPORT
- MAXX-28623 Linked Objects Inherit Parent Object Scaling
- MAXX-29452 Customer Error Report: Program error with Mesh Optimize
- MAXX-28428 Arch & Design templates not working anymore
- MAXX-28958 Expose RenderElement from OpenEXR Layer
- MAXX-25232 Object Scaling / Frame #0 seems to not being transferred to the preset.
- MAXX-23386 Nitrous reflection display buggy/partly broken
Service pack 3 for 3ds Max 2016 can be downloaded here.