As always the patch can be downloaded here. This patch contains:
- Documentation: In the scripting API, added information to Graphics.SetRenderTarget() and CommandBuffer.SetRenderTarget() about using linear lighting mode. Updated the wording about using linear lighting mode in the Graphics.Blit() entry.
- iOS/IL2CPP: Added support for Xcode 7.3 (don't use __declspec attributes).
- Samsung TV: Added support for 2016 TVs.
- MSE: Prevent calling some Editor mode only APIs on EditorSceneManager from play mode, including EditorSceneManager.OpenScene, EditorSceneManager.SaveScene etc.
- MSE: Prevent calling some play mode only APIs on SceneManager from Editor mode, including SceneManager.LoadLevel, SceneManager.LoadLevelAsync etc.
- (745139) - Animation: Fixed an issue with stepped keys having the wrong value.
- (745781) - Animation: Fixed animation events not firing on the last frame of a looping animation.
- (754373) - Animation: Fixed crash when deleting all Euler keys in animation curve
- (753866) - Animation: Fixed Crossfade called subsequently not properly interrupting transition.
- (none) - AssetBundles: Fixed the assetbundle reading bug when compressed data could be read as uncompressed.
- (715753) - AssetBundles: Fixed AssetBundle.CreateFromFile retaining file descriptor.
- (none) - AssetBundles: Fixed memory leak when loading asset bundles with lzma compression.
- (none) - AssetBundles: Fixed possible assetbundle caching error when starting multiple downloads with an empty cache.
- (747492) - Direct3D: improved performance in GPU bound scenarios.
- (754487) - Graphics (Editor): In play mode set the graphics device sRGB write mode to match the lighting mode e.g. enable sRGB write mode in linear lighting mode.
- (none) - Graphics: Fixed crash when setting shader properties.
- (760943) - IL2CPP: Do not incorrectly free blittable arrays marshaled as [In,Out] parameters.
- (758926) - IL2CPP: Prevent a NotImplementedException exception from occurring in il2cpp.exe when the Unbox opcode is used with certain generics. This usually occurs when an assembly is built with Visual Studio.
- (none) - IL2CPP: Removed an unnecessary Box used to null check before calling a virtual method.
- (none) - iOS: Fixed Apple Pencil position reporting on iPad Pro.
- (754068) - Lines & Trails: Fixing issue where rendering in VR was offset for one eye.
- (752423) - MSE: Fixed a crash when trying to get the root count on an invalid Scene.
- (751923) - MSE: Fixed loading new unsaved scene during playmode using Application.LoadLevel(index) or SceneManager.LoadScene(index).
- (753550) - MSE: Now make sure inspector in ActiveEditorTracker for MonoBehaviours are not garbage collected. The ActiveEditorTracked manages the objects itself.
- (752599) - MSE: Throw null reference exception if SerializedObject has been disposed.
- (none) - OpenGL (legacy): Added work around buffer state tracking failure.
- (742591) - OpenGL: Fixed binary shader cache, cache was always disabled because of a bug in the caps.
- (751743) - OpenGL: Fixed mipmap generation for render textures using OpenGLES.
- (none) - Samsung TV: Fixed the smarthub button problem.
- (none) - Substance: Fixed console spam about unavailable material properties.
- (752039) - Substance: Fixed a crash when checking/unchecking 'Generate all outputs' or 'Generate mipmaps' on OSX.
- (751300) - Substance: Fixed a crash when reimporting SBSARs with multiple material instances on OSX.
- (663236) - Substance: Fixed editor stutter when using RebuildTextures on OSX.
- (none) - Substance: Fixed emission color being set to opaque white when resetting a ProceduralMaterial.
- (754556) - Substance: Fixed textures not properly generated on player awake when affected only by constant inputs.
- (none) - Substance: Output textures from ProceduralMaterials without any input are now always generated.
- (740182) - WebGL: Prevent browser from processing Arrow Keys.
- (747236) - WebGL: Prevent browser from processing Backspace and Tab key presses.
- (747549) - Windows Store: Fixed AccessViolationException when initializing matchmaking in UNet.
- (755473) - Windows Store: Fixed TouchScreenKeyboard crashes when it's members are used immediately after Open().