A new patch has been released for Unity 5 with the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Added warning for NetworkIdentity on child game objects.
- Better error messages when network packets larger than MTU are generated by internal multiplayer systems.
- GI: Upgraded Enlighten to 2.22 UN20:
- An issue has been fixed where AMD Opteron CPUs produced different atlas packing to Intel Xeon CPUs.
- A crash affecting Linux binaries on CPUs lacking SSE3 instructions has been fixed.
- PS4 SDK used is 3.000.
- iOS stays on the old Enlighten build for a moment.
- Physics: Expose the error tolerance on SpringJoint. This allows the springs to have a rest length shorter than the default 2.5 cm.
- StackTraceLogType.None now works on iOS and Android.
- VR: Update to Oculus OVRPlugin.
- (729698) - Android: Buildpipe - Fixed IndexOutOfRangeException thrown on plugin package collisions.
- (689286) - Android: Fixed an issue where a problematic EGL configuration was picked up on some Samsung devices.
- (733897) - Android: Fixed slow audio clip loading.
- (none) - Android: Fixed slow level loading.
- (715447) - Animation: Fixed animation of material properties in the animation window.
- (723030) - AssetBundle: Fixed the issue that the sprite atlas had been stored twice in AssetBundles.
- (739944) - Editor: Fix for GUI methods in Update crashing the editor.
- (728260), (725794), (726660), (727065), (727287), (727802), (728012), (728240), (728350), (728369), (728446), (728518), (728795), (728822), (728836), (729405), (729406), (729643), (729775), (729790), (729828), (729857), (729925), (729992), (730045), (730059), (730069), (730328), (730403), (730993), (731464), (731500), (731586), (732069), (732101), (732425), (732546), (732842), (732853), (733280), (733416), (733440), (734148), (735199), (735227), (735296), (735804), (735991), (736048), (737077) - Editor: Fixed a crash in the editor when saving the scene.
- (698169) - Editor: Fixed occlusion culling pre-visualisation in editor.
- (704738) - Editor: Fixed incorrect DestroyGpuProgram being called.
- (740977), (740988) - Graphics: Fix for shadow-casting light occlusion issues - disappearing realtime lights
- (none) - iOS: Don't constrain iPhone 6+ to single landscape orientation on launch.
- (742579) - iOS: Work around for iOS 9.1 bug that sometimes causes launchscreen corruption when only landscape orientations are enable.
- (736714) - Networking: Better log warning for UNet HLAPI Script CRC check now.
- (739432) - Networking: Fixed invalid generated IL for SyncListStruct with embedded array.
- (738517) - Networking: Fixed slow compilation when many ClientRpc functions.
- (736703) - Networking: Fixed wrong item index for SyncList ADD operation.
- (none) - OpenGL: Fixed shader generation when reading back per-patch outputs in a hull shader.
- (735644) - OpenGL: Fixed texture memory usage reporting in profiler, was twice the actual size for most textures.
- (702967) - Physics: Setting Rigidbody.detectCollisions to false also affects queries now (e.g. Physics.RaycastAll).
- (none) - Samsung TV: Make Cursor.lockState API work in Samsung TV.
- (740962) - VR: Fixed Crash when exiting play mode.
- (none) - VR: Fixed ShowDeviceView preventing drawing to the game view with any camera when false.
The patch is available here for all platforms.