I just finished performing an upgrade on the software that runs this site. I ran into a couple small snags during the upgrade that resulted in the site being unavailable for about 15 minutes. If you we're trying to access the site earlier today and received errors... My bad, sorry.
The new software should be a little quicker, but it was mostly about server security and a few perks for me, like better blogging software support. I think the upgrade went smoothly enough, but there are a lot of moving pieces. If you encounter any errors, please let me know what and where so I can fix it!
Cheers and thanks for your patience.