Set to be published in August, this new book Unity 3.x Scripting has been added to the Unity 3D book round up.
In the publishers own words:
- Make your characters interact with buttons and program triggered action sequences
- Create custom characters and code dynamic objects and players’ interaction with them
- Synchronize movement of character and environmental objects
- Add and control animations to new and existing characters
- Written in simple and step-by-step format with real life examples, this book is the only one in the market to focus on Unity Scripting
As I aim to keep the round-up of books as accurate as possible, if I have missed a book, please let me know!